At All Feline Hospital, we will periodically have monthly specials for a few months of the year. They are as follows.
February is spay/neuter month at All Feline Hospital. (Nationally, it is also dental month, but to be able to fit everyone in, we observe dental month during March and April - see below!) During the month of February we offer low cost spay/neuter clinics. These include:
- Rabies Vaccinations
- RCP Vaccinations
- Flea Treatment (if fleas are found, we use Frontline Spray)
- Ear Mite Treatment (if ear mites are found)
- De-worming (if requested or if tapeworms are seen)
All cats must be under 5 years of age and in good health, no purebred cats will be accepted. Injectable anesthesia and one injection of a pain medication will be used. All cats will go home on the same day.
****Capitol Humane Society does also offer low cost spays and neuters year round if you are not able to wait for our special!
March is dental month at All Feline Hospital. During the month of March, all dental procedures will be 20% off. These include:
- Dental prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Dental extractions
- Any anesthesia, anesthesia accessories, hospitalization, pain medication and antibiotics associated with a dental procedure.
- All dental accessories such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, and dental treats.
- Digital dental x-rays
May and November
May and November are senior months at All Feline Hospital. During the months of May and November, senior blood work profiles are 35% off. These consist of a CBC, a serum chemistry, and a thyroid level. The CBC will be sent to an outside lab regardless, but the serum chemistry and thyroid levels can either be sent to an outside lab or run in house. The primary advantage of running these tests in house is only half as much blood will need to be drawn, and we will have those results much faster.
- Senior blood work profile w/all tests sent out
- Senior blood work profile w/chemistry and thyroid run in house
In addition, we also spotlight our Senior Wellness Package, although this test is available year round.
- Full physical exam
- Senior blood work profile
- Complete urinalysis
- Full body x-ray
- Blood pressure measurement